If you are a jazz subscriber and have extra balance in your jazz sim? Want to share it with your family? Don’t worry about losing your jazz account and losing balance.
In this article, we are going to discuss how you can share your balance with your family. Mostly people recharge extra balance on their device and would not have any way to save. That is the reason they lose their balance. Here, we discuss how you can share your extra balance with friends, family, love and more.
Jazz Balance Share karne ka tarika
Jazz is Pakistan’s fastest telecommunication network. It introduces many packages like call, internet packages and more. Here we discuss jazz’s most amazing way to save your balance. The process of sharing balance from one sim to jazz sim other is very simple. Here we tell you two methods of sharing balance: first is through code, and second is very simple and easy through the jazz world. Let go and discuss.
Jazz balance share code
- First you dial. *100*0300(your mobile number)*00(amount)#
- Dial *100*<92305-0000000>*amount#
- Transfer charges are Rs.8.00(incl. tax)
- The maximum limit of transaction is 15+pkr
- The maximum transaction limit of amount <<500 pkr
Jazz balance share through Jazz world app
- First go to the play store or google app according to your device. Download & install
- If you have then let’s proceed. Open the jazz world app and login
- After login you see dashboard you see an option of balance share click on that.
- It refer you to balance share process
- Put that number and amount where you want to share balance confirm it
- After doing confirm jazz send you a 4digit key put key in the empty box
- Confirm it
- Congrats you share you balance with you family, friend, and more on
What is shared balance code?
The balance share code is *100*your number*amount#
What are the charges of jazz balance sharing?
If you want to share balance through code, the charge is Rs 8.00 (incl. tax)/Transaction
If you share balance through jazz world app the charges are Rs 7.50 (incl. tax)/Transaction
Can we share jazz balance to telenor or another network?
No, jazz has not been allowed to share balance to other networks.